Sunday, August 3, 2008

Wish......


Somewhere I hear a scream, sounds familiar.
But familiarity has deceived so much,
that looking in that direction is fearful.
Screams can be painful, they can be fearful

Somewhere down the line I lost myself
I lost me.
Lost a dream, lost an identity
Now empty handed, disgraced, remorseful,
my life crashing down on me.
I just wish, I wasn’t I.

But wishes don’t comes true,
atleast for me.
If they were to come true
then I wouldn’t have been I.
empty handed, disgraced, remorseful
A lost soul, a sorry figure.

A lost soul I am
Lost because I was searching for someone
Forgot that the world doesn’t give what you search for,
not even love.
But then you don’t have to find love
It finds its own way.
Maybe I am wronged, maybe I am wrong
Maybe that’s the reason,
I don’t wish to be I
empty handed, disgraced, remorseful
searching for someone, who never existed.

They say that I shouldn’t stop,
Shouldn’t stop fighting the world
Making my existence felt.
But is it necessary.
The fight, making myself felt to everyone,
Can’t I be I
An empty handed, disgraced, remorseful, lost soul,
Just wishing to be lost, wishing that he wouldn’t be he.

3 comments:

In Retrospect said...

Pretty powerful words; its nice to know that something has invoked the desire for self evaluation within you. Don't question if you want to continue moving on this dreaded path for it isn't much of a choice....
Keep going on, it'll help keep the last bit of sanity that you'll need for living in this insane world.

Safura said...

Now when the 'begining has started' just get it all out of your system! Its the begining after all! Some words and Some thoughts are appreciated!! Here's one line for you "Abhi toh sirf ek mutthi zameen hai....

Mauni Alima said...

Reflections are rare and u shud b happy tht u reflected on whr u r n whr u had strtd, keep walking...
answers n ways will itself open up to find urself. best
mauni
jst chkn ur blog thru samina's artcl, u write gud strght frm heart n direct frm head, keep it up. a strnger.